Feb 15, 2021
Epidemiologist and faculty at UCLA School of Medicine Dr.
Chelsea Shover joins the podcast to debunk the biggest COVID 19
vaccine rumors and misconceptions.
*If you enjoy this episode, or any episodes of the podcast,
please leave us a review on iTunes.*
- Was there enough time to develop and test the vaccine
- Long term effects of the vaccine
- What does it mean when they say it's 94% effective?
- Is there any connection with Bells Palsy?
- Can you get the vaccine by waiting outside of vaccination
- Are vaccines being thrown away?
- Debunking the autism rumors
- Is there a side effect if you have had botox or fillers?
- What happens if you don't get the second vaccine fast
- Do I really have to wear 2 masks now?
- Join me on Patreon for exclusive photo
content, exclusive updates, and more Hot Pizza Ass Podcast perks.
NEW TIERS ADDED.