May 31, 2021
Orlando Leyba is a talented comedian and writer, you've seen
him on HBO Latino with his special "Adorable" or on the Tonight
Show. We talk about his comedy journey - the story of how he
started, the importance of staying positive and not taking anything
too personally, and lessons learned from strong women. Also, the
biggest tips he has for anyone starting out as a comic.
- Thriving in the pandemic
- Being a positivity connoisseur
- What his mom and grandmother taught him that changed life
- The importance of common sense
- His advice on what every comics should know when they are first
- Finding your comedy crew
- The story behind the name of his special, "Adorable"
- Watch Orlando's special "Adorable" on HBO
- Folllow Orlando on IG and Twitter for show dates and road gigs
- Hot Pizza Ass on Patreon - for an
exclusive "Behind the Episode" essay on this episode, and an
extended video clip for patrons only!
- Did you know your candles could be made with toxins that can
have negative effects on your hormones? Treat yourself to a
beautiful, clean candle with customizable containers that are also
refillable, leading to less waste! I'm a huge fan of Breezy
Candle. Not only are they clean, but the scents are also
incredible. My favorite scents are Jasmine + Fig, and Mojave Rose.
Check out BreezyCandle.com for orders!