Sep 13, 2020
In this bonus episode, Megan Nager and I get heavy into
comedy. We talk about our experiences as stand up comedians,
including all the lessons learned, and TONS of advice for comedians
who are just starting out, or who are struggling to find their
voice or best outlet suited for their talents.
- the worst stand up advice we've ever received
- how to channel your comedic sensibilities into the best
vehicle for you
- how to tap into your authenticity, and why that's so
- managing your energy on stage
- our biggest struggles when we first started out
- why not giving up is so important (even when you feel like
- Megan's tips for comedians (and she gives some awesome
Are you a new or mid-level comic looking to up your game and
tap into your authentic voice? Check out my course, How to Find Your Voice in Comedy
- a super
affordable workshop with tons of exercises, videos, and audio
lessons to help you improve faster.
If you need help creating comedy content for your business,
check out Wake and Make Media
. They specialize in helping
you get seen by creating great custom content to help introduce you
to new customers!